easily a thousand, right? A one-of-a-kind pair of socks with pictures printed on them is certainly worth at least another thousand words, maybe more!
Pictures are some of the most frequent uploads we see at sockprints.com. One of the nicest comments we have heard so far is when socks are given as a gift, not only do the socks become THE favorite pair in the sock drawer, but whenever the recipient wears them, they think of the person who gave them the socks and the story or event behind the image. More "Happy Soles", we love it!
With the popularity and ease of digital cameras, everyone has a great supply of photos. And with the simple use of a scanner, old photos are easy to upload too!
Here are some tips for creating great photo socks:
- Avoid photos with shadows or dark colors
- Use crisp, clear photos
- Crop your photos to accentuate the image
- Use Photoshop or other programs to brighten your image
- Remember that we’re printing on a soft surface, not paper so some variation is expected
- Your photos are the best! We cannot print copyrighted or licensed images.
Check out some related posts: