Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Sockprints Staff Picks - Jessica Ly - Photos, Monograms, and Fraternity Socks



We're happy to introduce you to Jessica Ly and some of her favorite custom printed and personalized socks by sockprints.  Perhaps some of her favorites will be yours too! 








"I recently graduated from the University of Redlands and played on the Women’s Tennis Team all four years. I created custom socks with a picture of me at NCAA’s! I think it’s great that sockprints allows for customization!














The monogram socks are my favorite!! I recently convinced my mom to get some of these socks for her friends from high school. They all loved them and they make awesome gifts!





I love all the sorority and fraternity socks available on our Etsy shop, SockprintsOnEtsy! The men’s crew socks make great gifts for fraternity brothers! This is one of my favorite designs!"



No comments: