Monday, September 6, 2010

Get ready for some football!

Football season is here and I couldn’t be happier! I’m starting my research for my NFL football pool to ensure that I make the right picks each week, and last week two of my favorite college football teams started off their seasons with victories! Both college games were televised and I found myself watching a marathon of football that night. In addition to watching the exciting games on the field I love it when the camera pans the stadium. Seeing coaches wearing headsets, marching bands, cheerleaders, students, and fans in the stands invested in their team’s success is what makes the game complete. I’m convinced that camera operators are instructed to look for the few who go shirtless and use body paint to show their team spirit. They tend to get the close-up camera shots. It’s also fun to see the posters fans make and I catch myself trying to read the t-shirts fans wear. Now that I’m in the sock printing business, I’m planning to print some custom socks to show my team spirit as I’m heading to my college homecoming game later this month. If only I could get the camera to show my feet they’d see what a true fan I am!






Whether you are cheering for pee wee, high school, college or professional football, show your team spirit on a pair of socks! www.sockprints.com


*official logos cannot be used without expressed written consent of the owner.

No comments: