Monday, November 24, 2014

Sockprints Staff Picks – Denise Mendoza - Sorority Socks, Coach Gift Socks




Over the next couple of weeks The Happy Sole will be featuring some of our staff’s favorite sockprints to inspire your Holiday shopping list!  We’re thrilled to introduce you to Denise Mendoza and some of her favorites.



"I am always amazed at the creative ways customers are using our products.  I look forward to going to work to see the unique sock orders we print each day from sockprints.com and our Etsy shop, sockprintsOnEtsy!  Here are some of my favorites...








The sorority collection!  My daughter is a Tri- Delta at UC Irvine.  She just became a “BIG” sister to two “LITTLE” sisters.  I think these fun socks would make perfect gifts for her to give to them.








My son plays baseball for his high school and travel ball teams.  I have been trying to think of a gift to give to his coaches this holiday season and I think I have found it!"






No comments: